- This comprehensive set of tools enables the correct engine timing to be made when replacing the timing belt.
- Applicable : FORD, MAZDA, OPEL, SAAB, LAND ROVER, CITROEN, VW, PEUGEOT, ISUZU, HONDA etc…
- Adjustable honing tension.
- Flexible self-aligning shaft permits use without removing cylinder. 3 pcs
- 3 pieces 1-1/8″ stones 220 grit.
- Fits cylinders 3/4″ to 2-1/2″.
- For use with any electric drill .
- Quickly and easily remove O-Ring and oil seal.
- 3 different lengths and tips fit nearly all seal applications.
- Special angle on the tool head provides a better work than the traditional one.
- Special designed tool to remove seals, O-ring , and hoses on vehicle easily.
- Provided with different length and angle fits wide applications.
- Angled blade is ideal for removing seals in linited space.
- Speacial designed to remove load from plunger of mechatronic unit when you insert the tool between clutch lever and gear housing.
- Applicable : VAG, AUDI, VW 7 Speed dual gearbox.
● Timing kit suitable for 1.2, 1.4TFSi & 1.4, 1.6 Fsi engines.
● Kit contains essential tools for brank TDC positioning, camshaft setting & tensioner locking.
● Applicable : AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN
* Audi: A1, A3 • Seat: Altea / Altea XL, Ibiza / Cordoba, Leon , Toledo
* Skoda: Fabia II, Octavia II, Roomster, Superb II, Yeti
* VW: Caddy/Caddy Maxi, Eos, Golf, Golf Plus, Jetta, Passat, Polo, Scirocco, Tiguan, Touran
● Engine Codes :
* 1.2TSi: CBZA, CBZB, CBZC
* 1.4FSi: AXU, BKG, BLN
* 1.4TFSi: BLG, BMY, BWK, CAVA, CAVB, CAVC, CAVD, CAVE, CAVF, CAXA, CAXC, CDGA, CSMA
* 1.6FSi: BAG, BLF, BLP, BTS
- Suitable for engines with elastic ribbed belts such as Alfa Remeo, BMW, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, Mercedes, PSA, Seat Skoda, Smart, Volvo, VW-Audi, etc…
- This tool set is quickly and easily removal and installation of the new elastic ribbed belts required.
- For testing fuel pump carburetor and transmission check auto with 2~4pcs carburetors.
- Contents :
* 4pcs 3-1/2 synchronize gauges with fixed plate
* 4pcs rubber hose 8 x 5 x 750mm
* 4pcs extension tube 3.9 x 52mm
* 4pcs extension tube 3.9 x 122mm
* 8pcs cone type connector 8 x 40mm
* 4pcs adapters 10 x 53mm (M6 x 0.75)
* 4pcs adapters 10 x 60mm (M6 x 1.0)
- Suitable for using when the space limited.
- To change the parts easily for fitting the different cars.
- Jaw length : 72/95mm
- Jaw depth : 18mm, Width : 4.4mm.
- Set for testing leaks in head gasket without removing engine cylinder head by testing presence of CO2 in cooling system.
- Includes US-made CO2 tester fluid.
- Tester fluid changes from blue to green or yellow if CO2 is present in coolant.
- Rubber bulb helps draw vapor from radiator into test chambers.
- Tester fluid with MSDS and SVHC compliance.
- Can retill new coolant by purging air from the radiator, without needing to undergo the time-consuming air bleeding.
- Connect an air lin eto the top of the vacuum pump to create a vacuum. Connect the coolant hose to the quick coupler below of the gauge to refill new coolant into the radiator.
- Kit can be hooked underneath the vehicle’s hood for easier gauge reading.
- Cone-shaped rubber adapter can fit universal vehicle radiator filler necks when a vacuum is created in the radiator.
- This model of remover is designed to remove the deep seated valve seal.
- Maximum depth : 217mm
- T Handle with ON-OFF function for stronger grasp pf seal.
- Maximum : 23Ø
- This JIS standard light weight and compact dial indicator is made for precision and durability. It is shock-proof.
- – Range : 10mm
- – Graduation : 0.01mm
- – Reading ; ± 0~100mm
- Specially designed to remove and install H.P pump sprocket cover and to prevent the engine shaft to keepthem in a specific position when changing the timing belt or during other engine repair and to remove and replace the injection pump.
* FORD Duratorq diesel engine 2.0, 2.2, 2.4 & 3.2L in
*Citroen : Relay (06-11), Jumper lll : Fiat : Ducato (06-11)
*Ford : Puma, Mondoe (00-07), Trasit (00-11)
*Jaguar : X-Type (01-10), Land Rover : Defender (07-11)
*LDV : Convoy (02-06), Peugeot : Boxer lll (06-11)
- OEM No. : 303-682, 303-679A, 303-1511, 303-249, 303-675, 303-698.